Sunday, December 18, 2016

Fighter

A washed up prize fighter opens a restaurant up. He figures that his fans will come by and hi, but fans are few and bills are many. OK, so one fan greets the fighter - hi champ, how are things going?

Fighter says. "Oh well, I am surviving. Things could be better for all of us. Still, I miss the good old days many years ago."

Fan says. "Yeah, that was great when you were winning."

Fighter says. "Ah no, there are no fights I miss. There was too much pain."

Fan says. "Like wow, that is sour. Well, you mean you miss... being back in school years ago."

Fighter says. "I was always getting beat up. That is why I learned to fight and got a lot of experience."

Fan says. "Maybe you miss being a baby or being a young one."

Fighter says. "Ah no, we were poor. In fact, come think about it, there were no good old days and there is nothing that I miss."

No comments: